A real thrill, Snow Tubing at Minocqua Winter Park is fun, reliable, and safe.
It’s a 70′ vertical drop with 400′ of sliding, and beautiful views the whole way up and down the hill. We generally see smiles on ‘tubers faces (even if they’re covered in snow)!
If there’s good snow, there’s good snow tubing. Our system had 100% up-time in both the 2014/2015 and 2013/2014 seasons, and 91% up-time in the 2012/2013 season.
Download an MWP Tubing Release Form and save time when purchasing your tubing ticket at Winter Park.
The snow tubing hill will be open Saturdays & Sundays all season long, and daily around Christmas and New Year’s (December 19 – January 3). Every day the hill is open, we will host two tubing sessions:
For the purpose of reducing wait times in line, we will also be limiting ticket sales to 100-150 tubers per session.
Want to ‘tube all day? You may! In the chalet, Session A tubers may purchase Session B tickets at 50% off.
Still, there will be days when it just gets too icy to stay safe, and we do have to close the hill unexpectedly. Call 715-356-3309 for updates on conditions.
If there’s freezing rain, or if the ambient temperature is -10F or below, the tube hill lift will be closed but guests are welcome to walk up hill and slide down at their own pace.
Enjoy snow tubing on Squirrel Hill with a 1-Session Tubing Pass, a 1-Day or 3-Day Park Pass (good for XC-Skiing, Snowshoeing, & one session of Snow Tubing), or a Family Season Tubing or Park Pass.
CLICK HERE if you’re interested in renting the tubing hill and chalet for a PRIVATE PARTY.
Daily & 3-Day Tubing & Park Passes
3-Day Punch Pass
|Children (5 & Under)||$5.00||$5.00||$12.00|
|Group 15-49 People||$10.00||$18.00||$45.00|
|Group 50+ People||$9.00||$16.00||$40.00|
* Family rate applies to parents and their children under the age of 21.
** Reduced rate for guest who has already purchased an XC-Ski Pass that day.
‡ A ‘Park’ Pass grants access to all of Winter Park’s ticked activities: XC-Skiing, Snowshoeing, & one session of Snow Tubing.
Squirrel Hill Tubing Policies
• To reduce wait times to 1-5 minutes between runs, we limit each tubing session to 100-person limits on the hill. On occasions such as holidays and ski race days, this limit is raised to accommodate more guests.
• All tubers must meet be at least 42” tall in order to tube on the big hill.
• Every individual must ride down on their own tube. There is no riding double on a single tube. This includes holding small children on one’s lap.
• Chains of tubes are allowed under certain snow conditions. Tubers grab the grey handles on the tops of their neighbor’s tubes to make chains. Chains must remain connected during the entire tube run.
Check out this video of a Tube Run down Squirrel Hill!